40 fresh artists have just been announced on the lineup for Australian Music Week. Ushering in the second line-up announcement are UK rock/electronica act The Ramona Flowers, ARIA nominated singer/songwriter Danny Widdicombe & Trichotomy, and punk-rockers SCABZ.
Also joining the diverse lineup are Oly Sherman, Lucy Neville, Mark Lang (Skipping Girl Vinegar) and Australia Council’s Dreaming Award-winner, Nooky. You can check out the full second lineup announcement at the end of this article.
The conference agenda
The conference agenda covers a full range of music-related topics to sink your teeth into from touring, management and marketing to mental health, diversity, the business of music, streaming, radio and more. It also includes dedicated sessions on heavy, folk and Americana music. Announced today are:
- On Tour: The Musician’s Guide To Surviving The Rock Star Lifestyle
- Export Masterclass: Pathways to International Adventures
- Pyskinetic Atmosphere: World-First Eye-Controlled Music Technology
- Association of Artist Managers Presents: A Deep Dive into the Artist/Manager Relationship
- The Power of Radio: Is Australian Radio Selling Our Own Talent Short?
- Media and Marketing Masterclass: Launch for Success
- Oztix Presents: Dominate Your Digital Space
- Plus Supports: How to Nail It As The Opening Act
- Creative Income Streams: Ideas to Generate Additional Income from Your Music (Besides the Bleeding Obvious Ones!)
- Getting Heavy 1: Is Rock Dead?
- Getting Heavy 2: Heavy Music Festival Bookings…I Think I’m Ready, Am I Though?
Keynote speeches, more panels/masterclasses and the final showcasing acts will be announced in the coming weeks.