Australian Music Week 2018 will take place across 10 venues throughout Cronulla on the 7th – 11th of November. The conference will see 150+ live performances from a diverse range of genres, 20+ panels and a number of masterclass workshops.
The only event of its kind in NSW, Australian Music Week is designed for music lovers, artists, and industry professionals as a chance to hear the latest emerging talent, network, and do business together. It has grown steadily over the last few years, and will be bringing together artists and industry professionals at the forefront of the grassroots music scene again in 2018.
First speakers announced
The first speakers from the 80-strong lineup have been announced, including:
- Mike Schwartz (Canadian Musician Health and Wellness coach)
- Hazel Savage (Music tech expert)
- Deena Lynch aka Spectator Jonze (Award-winning digital illustrator, musician and artist manager)
- Chrissie Vincent (Head of entertainment management at Collarts)
- Graham Ashton (Footstomp Music)
- Cathy Kirkpatrick (Nomadic Fish)
- Will Watson (PS Music Group)
- Poppy Reid (Seventh Street Media)
- Andy McLean (Canada’s East Coast Music Association)
- Samantha Morris (Blank GC / Gold Coast Music Awards)
- Kylie Cobb (Kitty Kitty Bang Bang)