G’Day USA announced over the weekend they will host an ‘Australia House’ at next year’s SXSW.
Lucille’s on Rainey St. will turn into Australia House throughout the festival, “welcoming Australian creatives, innovators, artists and entrepreneurs as well as key government stakeholders to showcase Australian innovation and talent across multiple subjects and days.”
Australia House will also host the Aussie BBQ, which is presented by Sounds Australia.
Australia House will feature the below and events and programs:
• Panels & TED® Style Talks
• Sounds Australia THE AUSSIE BBQ
• Networking events
• Live Music Showcases
• Food & Dining Experiences
• Space for global influencer meet-ups
• Incubator/Start-up Pitch Sessions
• Australian Wine Tasting
• Australian Craft Beer
• Premium Aussie Coffee Bar
• Experience Australia – Tourism Australia Activations
Australia House opens Sunday, March 11 2018, and will run through to Friday, March 18.